Hip Hop

New woods album Church dropping tomorrow. Has Artichoke, from WHT LBL, so maybe a Messiah Musik collab?

What info did u see on this?
Feels weird to me he dropping again this quick and while he's been touring non stop I thought

Who else excited for Gibbs and Rome Streets tn? I was never too into Rome before the Claire's Back tour, but his charisma and stage energy won me over in a big way. One of the illest shows I've been to, even saw someone get jumped and catch the overhead folding chair WWE style, not that I love violence at concerts or anything but time froze when that dude was holding that chair over his head 😂 Gunn didn't stop smiling all night after that, cops were combing the crowd with flashlights while they turned the energy up to 11. Saw Gunn's kid after the show and shouted "Pootie you a legend!" and she got so hyped. Finally at the meet and greet the security was trying to hustle everyone through the line quick. They weren't gonna let me stop to talk with Daringer, Heem, and Hyde. So Daringer literally stepped outside with me and held the door open with his back to sign 15+ records for me. Such a humble, sweet dude, was totally unexpected given the menacing vibe of his music. Benny was very kind and personable too; Conway was so drunk he just asked me "who had the best verse on this album?" for every record I handed him, even the albums that he only featured on he wanted to hear he's the best 😂. Anyway storytime over, shit was so lit though. The big three certainly perform MUCH better together than at their solo shows.

Freddie album is real good.
Dunno why I read so many people saying it be shit lol

We drowning in music tonight haha
Only listened once but it was much different sounding than I thought it would be. Much slower/melodic sounding than I expected on most of it. But the were still done great songs. There were a few that were not good tho imo.

But I usually hate everything first listen so we'll see how it ages. I did really enjoy that Rome Streetz album though

Last edited:
Oh standard Church along with CDs and cassettes on Bandcamp. I'm sure they will go up on Backwoodz as well though.

Freddie album is real good.
Dunno why I read so many people saying it be shit lol

We drowning in music tonight haha
I definitely don't dislike it, but after one listen I can't say there's much on there drawing me back in. It's just comes off as so safe and generic when compared to his previous projects. I'm obviously going to give it more time to digest, but on first listen I'm underwhelmed.

Back