Hip Hop

This is not a drill!
SSS tonight at midnight (or at the very least the first track off it) per Lambo's IG!
It's his first single. Definitely a different sound than his last couple projects. It's certainly catchy and for radio. I have mixed feelings as I like grimy Freddie.

Yeah new Gibbs single will stay at 1 play. Don’t think I’ll listen to it again lol. Shits generic af. Hope it blows up and makes him money tho, hopefully the album has more variety

It's his first single. Definitely a different sound than his last couple projects. It's certainly catchy and for radio. I have mixed feelings as I like grimy Freddie.
Damn. Ok well it WAS a drill, the full album is 9/30. Fingers crossed that it's good, the recent singles had all been pretty great so I have high hopes still

Damn. Ok well it WAS a drill, the full album is 9/30. Fingers crossed that it's good, the recent singles had all been pretty great so I have high hopes still
I do too. I'm definitely in for a return to 'Freddie' vibes Gibbs if this first single is any indication of the tenor of the album, even if this first single is a generic radio hit. I know he's worked with a lot of different producers on this album so I have a feeling it's going to be more varied vs the tight focused single producer projects that he's done most recently. We'll know in 4 weeks.

I'm loving this new Freddie track. This is setting up to be a more up beat "fun" album from Gibbs and I'm here for it.

I wish that Action Bronson hadn’t started his imo shite trend for posh food rap (I can let that go as he’s a chef) but I seriously loved sonnyjim before he started dropping expensive food references into his bars.
He used to rap grimey weed and asthma business and now he talks dom perignon and prawns or something. It’s not cricket.

several restocks at DRW

i might have to jump on the Ransom

Back