Hip Hop

hot damn, Droog was really fucking solid last night. it was criminal how undersold the show was for already being in a pretty small club in his hometown. otherwise it was super fun with Droog and Edan's fantastic chemistry from killing it on the mic and decks, to dueling the guitar solos of "Iron Man" and "The Boys Are Back In Town" while rocking ridiculous wigs. no Mach or any other surprise guests, but Fly Anakin's set was solid, and the Sadhugold vs Nicholas Craven Beat Battle was great... with Sadhu taking the battle with some ridiculous beats and fun as fuck stage presence... also, he was standing directly in front of me completely rocking and nerding out during Droog's set, it was really fun to see.

PXL_20220813_011654578.jpg

Last edited:
I cannot get enough of this artist lately! Not sure how I slept on them throughout the pandemic but here we are
Same here. Honestly just came across him and the Coast Contra collab and then started going back looking at earlier stuff

just ordered that Danger & Black tought album !

still excited about that Javi Darko record dropping on DRW this Friday !
Picked up Cheat Codes from my local store this weekend. Luckily they had several of the Red versions in stock. Been a really long time since I've actually been able to buy from my local store since so many of the records we really want are online only purchases. Felt really weird to go home with a newly released album the week it dropped.

Picked up Cheat Codes from my local store this weekend. Luckily they had several of the Red versions in stock. Been a really long time since I've actually been able to buy from my local store since so many of the records we really want are online only purchases. Felt really weird to go home with a newly released album the week it dropped.

for sure, i had the red sell out in my cart on vinyl digital the other day, just saw it on JPC. and junped on it. theres no record store nearby that i trust to get the red in. the red comes with the CD right ? i can pass that on to my buddy.

for sure, i had the red sell out in my cart on vinyl digital the other day, just saw it on JPC. and junped on it. theres no record store nearby that i trust to get the red in. the red comes with the CD right ? i can pass that on to my buddy.
The red does come with the CD. I am fortunate to have a couple amazing record stores in Denver, one of them being one of the better ones in the nation.

If you haven’t already check out this Bishop Nehru album HEROIN ADDICTION. Been bumping it since it dropped.

Back