Hip Hop

any going to this mach thing? they reckon rare vinyl be there lol i want some xD
If anything nature sounds will have some stock of what's available in the zotanica store. From what I've heard and seen tho it seems like a gat and hbo vinyl listening party

Lordy. Working on a group buy
OsGT.gif

I might have liked to see a play on the original Appetite For Destruction painting by Robt. Williams that they named the album after

That said, an album by The Machine having a sexual assaulting robot cover might send the wrong message

Still have my dads original with this cover. It’s one of his favorite childhood memories linked to music. Picking this up from the store and then the uproar that followed it/made the cover change.

I might have liked to see a play on the original Appetite For Destruction painting by Robt. Williams that they named the album after

That said, an album by The Machine having a sexual assaulting robot cover might send the wrong message

kevingarnett-what.gif
Damn wtf. What have I missed? How does this robot stuff relate to the Conway cover?

Back