Hip Hop

I'm sure one or both of mine will be. It sucks because I didn't intentionally buy 2 copies. I really wanted the 3LP but, if you remember the drop was late on Bandcamp. When it did drop, the 2LP dropped first and I assumed the 3LP sold out so I panicked and bought the 2LP. A few minutes later the 3LP dropped and bought it but sent an email saying if they had to cancel one, cancel the 2LP. Never heard a thing from them and never got a refund for a year. I just hate them putting it all on everyone else - "you should have read the directions" - and not a single sorry we don't answer CS emails, etc.

My oneirology order got canceled..
Sad af
I'm sure one or both of mine will be. It sucks because I didn't intentionally buy 2 copies. I really wanted the 3LP but, if you remember the drop was late on Bandcamp. When it did drop, the 2LP dropped first and I assumed the 3LP sold out so I panicked and bought the 2LP. A few minutes later the 3LP dropped and bought it but sent an email saying if they had to cancel one, cancel the 2LP. Never heard a thing from them and never got a refund for a year. I just hate them putting it all on everyone else - "you should have read the directions" - and not a single sorry we don't answer CS emails, etc.

They were completely fucked about this drop and I don't know if mine will arrive either. Then they took a year to ship it. I also emailed them immediately and got zero response.

Anyone else still waiting on their El-P order to ship? I thought they were supposed to ship by the 15th.
Just got this email.

we are in the process of shipping these preorders out. We had a delay with the cardboard manufacturer getting us the shipping boxes on time. You'll get a shipping notification with tracking info once your order ships.

Thanks for your patience.

Edit: I just got my shipping notice.

Last edited:
They were completely fucked about this drop and I don't know if mine will arrive either. Then they took a year to ship it. I also emailed them immediately and got zero response.
I thought the whole point of preventing scalping is because it turns off loyal fans. Is that really worse, in terms of turning off fans, than sending jerky mass emails and never responding via CS?

Just got this email.

we are in the process of shipping these preorders out. We had a delay with the cardboard manufacturer getting us the shipping boxes on time. You'll get a shipping notification with tracking info once your order ships.

Thanks for your patience.

Edit: I just got my shipping notice.
Good to know. They pretty much told me it’ll ship when it ships.

Back