Hip Hop

Get on Down has copies of Movies For the Blind for anyone who missed out on the Tuff Kong drop. Looks like 95 left in stock as of now.

@Enaz Fox did you get a copy of this?

Get on Down has copies of Movies For the Blind for anyone who missed out on the Tuff Kong drop. Looks like 95 left in stock as of now.

@Enaz Fox did you get a copy of this?
Anyone have this in hand? If so, how's it sound?

I've got an OG (listening now) so curious how this RE is.

My only xp w Tuff Kong is AZ Doe or Die from a couple years back and it is good.

I want to make a poll but don't know how. AOTY picks so far?

Pusha T - It's Almost Dry
Ye - Donda 2
Benny - Tana Talk 4
Conway - God Don't Make Mistakes
Billy Woods - Aethiopes
Big Cheeko - Block Barry White
Jae Skeese - Authenticity Check
Can't forget:

Curren$y x Alchemist - Continuance
Earl Sweatshirt - SICK!
Droog - Yod Wave
Droog x Fahim - Wolf on Wall st. 2
Muggs x Rigz - Gold
T.F. - Blame Kansas

I can't call it, honestly. These are all too good for me to choose.

Edit.

Last edited:
Uhhhh….not that I’m aware of.

There is a alot of shit that popped up back in 2020. Then Fxck Rxp did the new press and people started to bring it up on their IG a couple months ago. They started blocking anyone who made comments about the situation. I didn't deep dive into it but people in the Mach discord were talking about it

his statement^

Again not sure what the whole truth is. If you follow the different wormholes you'll see peoples stories. No idea who's telling the truth

Anyone have this in hand? If so, how's it sound?

I've got an OG (listening now) so curious how this RE is.

My only xp w Tuff Kong is AZ Doe or Die from a couple years back and it is good.

I played my OG too when the first drop of this reissue happened and came to the conclusion that im happy with the OG fwiw. Not sure thats any help though

There is a alot of shit that popped up back in 2020. Then Fxck Rxp did the new press and people started to bring it up on their IG a couple months ago. They started blocking anyone who made comments about the situation. I didn't deep dive into it but people in the Mach discord were talking about it

his statement^

Again not sure what the whole truth is. If you follow the different wormholes you'll see peoples stories. No idea who's telling the truth

Damn, didn’t know about any of this.

Back