Hip Hop

At least you grabbed something. It's completely sold out, now. I wish I had a copy of HWH8 side B coming. I hesitated when a black copy popped up, because the pricing was too crazy
Do y'all think there's any chance he ever represses stuff? It's such a part of his persona to make his physicals true limited art pieces... I imagine he loves seeing Flygod sell for thousands. But he's missing out on a decent grip and when is a hustler ever keen to do that forever?

Last edited:

colored variants up!
Hmm. Kinda like the snow white but also black on Amazon was only like $32 shipped and no payment until shipped and tough to pass up I think.

Plus assuming we might be getting a Pusha T drop this week that I'd rather ration for I think.

I'm happy I have a copy from the original drop. For that I wish this rotor have been Continuence or Carrollton heist reissue 🤷🏻‍♂️

I had to sell mine so I’m all aboard for getting amped about the drop and then screaming when it sells out on me. Last time the drop was insane but I got one and it arrived the next day which was bonkers.

Back