Hip Hop

Damn. That's a great album and the variant version looks really dope.

Actually don't have any Atmosphere in my collection and kinda wish I had been buying up all those reissues they have been doing. But Blakk Tape tomorrow, Grisedla tickets today, and still debating the Mac Miller - Macadellic drop.......not to mention still never bought Continuance or TT4 😬 😬 😬
oh god, I forgot about Blakk Tape

Loved this one back in the day.
Nice! I got all the EPs, but they never pressed the combined Lucy Ford on vinyl before. Atmosphere stuff is usually easily available everywhere right? Might wait for it to show up in stores.

Nice! I got all the EPs, but they never pressed the combined Lucy Ford on vinyl before. Atmosphere stuff is usually easily available everywhere right? Might wait for it to show up in stores.

Yeah, the standard versions of just about everything ends up super cheap over the last 10 or so years at least. I got pretty much everything they've released from albums to singles and i'm even going to play the waiting game. I'm not a big fan of the whole add a random signed certificate and charge a good amount more they seem to be doing lately so i'll scoop up the standard black for probably $15-20 with ease and be fine with it.

im only missing 3 titles for my buff daddy collection to be complete..

Come on bootleggers! help me out hahah

Westside Gunn & Conway - Griselda Ghost
The Purist & WestsideGunn - Roses Are Red.. So Is Blood
WestsideGunn ‎– There's God And There's Flygod, Praise Both

Is anyone looking to sell one of these 3?

Back