Hip Hop

I already got a ticket for Earthgang at the same venue the following night…back to back late nights are 1 month recovery time for my old ass.
I hear you! I have Freddie Gibbs a week before Earthgang, Saba and Snoh Aalegra all perform over a 5 night span in early May and now this Griselda show at the end of the month. I figure I'll be recovered by August.

Last edited:
Nice!

Man, Gibbs doesn’t have a Chicago stop on his tour. Saba and KRIT are on back to back nights too a week before Griselda and Earthgang. Wanna go see Saba, but not a fan of the venue he’s gonna be at.

Nice!

Man, Gibbs doesn’t have a Chicago stop on his tour. Saba and KRIT are on back to back nights too a week before Griselda and Earthgang. Wanna go see Saba, but not a fan of the venue he’s gonna be at.
That's crazy Gibbs isn't hitting Chicago since he's from Gary. He has back to back nights in Boulder then Denver out here. Saba and KRIT are back to back here too, but I've seen KRIT twice and I'm not missing Saba so he wins. Plus Saba's new album is so much better than KRIT's.

Anyone else manage to grab this, before it sold out?

I was able to snag one, fortunately.

I was bummed I had missed the fatbeats exclusive.

No. :( Tuff Kong even though I was signed in and ready to go for some reason didn't put my phone or post code in and had to sort that. Still got to pay pal but as payment was processing just went back to TK saying oos. Ridiculous amount for something so popular but I still got a std. on the way from HHV and if anyone still wants a std copy it's up on VinDig still.

If any of you legends go and grab a stack of these tour posters ill cop one of ya!
I'm definitely planning on going. I am also going to free up some CC space because I have no idea what kind of merch they are going to have on hand and it could get expensive. If they have these tour posters I can try to snag you one. I'm hoping that Westside brings out some hard to find vinyl like Alc did on the NBA leather tour.

Dn I really want to hit that Griselda show in Chicago. But getting someone to go with me to the city is hard enough let alone on a Tuesday 😞

I’m going to be running solo with the wife staying home with the kids. I’d meet you for a beer in Pilsen before the show. Just let me know man

romantic-aww.gif

I'm definitely planning on going. I am also going to free up some CC space because I have no idea what kind of merch they are going to have on hand and it could get expensive. If they have these tour posters I can try to snag you one. I'm hoping that Westside brings out some hard to find vinyl like Alc did on the NBA leather tour.

Thank you!! Really appreciate that :)

GRISELDA ATL tix drop in 15. Roll call!

Kikagaku Moyo (my favorite psych rock band, from Tokyo) has a show the night before as part of their last tour ever. If you want a chance to catch these young legends before they disband, now's the time. Not hip hop but check out forest of lost children or house in the tall grass if interested.

Kikagaku Moyo (my favorite psych rock band, from Tokyo) has a show the night before as part of their last tour ever. If you want a chance to catch these young legends before they disband, now's the time. Not hip hop but check out forest of lost children or house in the tall grass if interested.
I don't have AmEx so will need to wait until Friday for the general sale (or if I can get figure out the AEG presale tomorrow).

enjoy that final tour. going to be some great shows.

Back