Hip Hop

I tempted fate the other day about being disappointed about a drop. I've emailed Navy Blue about NR and ain't holding my breath for any joy. If anyone here has a spare for a fair price, preferably the splatter but the standard would also be good, please let me know. Thanks.

Also on an aside I think Corey from NM has been paying attention to some peoples imaptience. I got a reachout email a moment ago appologising for the delays on Stone God business. I know it ain't on him so props for reaching out if you reading this.

I've just signed up to see if I'm to old or young or whatever. That place is full of hate and bollocks. Cheers for the invite but you might be better jetting and ejecting tbf.
There's going to be a give away from nature sounds in there soon. There's idiots everywhere but oh well.

Also we have sadhugold, camouflage Monk, fortes, and allegedly Craven is lurking but we don't know who he is.

Plus Tyrone De Harlem, underground hip hop media royalty, as well as Ayis Lertas, artist and hip hop connoisseur. Side note the pray for haiti art came from a discord member. So it's actually a cool spot but I get it's not for everyone

There's going to be a give away from nature sounds in there soon. There's idiots everywhere but oh well.

Also we have sadhugold, camouflage Monk, fortes, and allegedly Craven is lurking but we don't know who he is.

Plus Tyrone De Harlem, underground hip hop media royalty, as well as Ayis Lertas, artist and hip hop connoisseur. Side note the pray for haiti art came from a discord member. So it's actually a cool spot but I get it's not for everyone
Again much love for the invite but it reads like youtube comments. Lol. I'll keep an eye out for those bits but like you said the other day game is saturated atm and has to start leaking some point soon, to slighty paraphrase.
And yes they all listening, in the shadows waiting for likes and orders.
Art huh?

Also on an aside I think Corey from NM has been paying attention to some peoples imaptience. I got a reachout email a moment ago appologising for the delays on Stone God business. I know it ain't on him so props for reaching out if you reading this.
I got the same thing. I was really surprised to get it. I don't know that I buy his reasoning for lack of communication up until now, but it was nice to get it. Hopefully it changes his business for the better.

I got the same thing. I was really surprised to get it. I don't know that I buy his reasoning for lack of communication up until now, but it was nice to get it. Hopefully it changes his business for the better.
Yeah I hope so. The explanation was pretty solid and I know some a few people weren't cool. I'm good with him even though I missed the Conway drop. I love my Walking On Water, it's decent but then it's all a gamble and patience these days.
P.s. I haven't even checked my lovage, it sounded good but wasn't paying much attention, I prefer ignorance over upset sometimes.
P.p.s. I'm not Corey in disguise, or am I? Lol.

Back