Hip Hop

Appol

Appologies for filling up a decent thread with nonsense. I was reminiscing about a Defjam comp I had way back that I rediscovered and the tt3 was just wishful thinking. Love that gif though. :)
ha ha... it's all good. I wonder if Benny will ever (get to) repress TT3 with someone besides Daupe! like Conway did with G.O.A.T.

hopefully nearmint ships that Conductor album next month

Definitely wondering what's up with these guys. They just posted these Pink OBI with black vinyl copies of their Craven drop. I had to go search my gmail to even remember if I even ordered it or not

Reject 2 folks - I reached out to Item records today because all I ever got from my order was a PayPal receipt. 13 hours later they're still "looking into it."
took a couple of days, but I finally got a reply and tracking from ITEM for my Reject 2.

clearly, if you ordered from them and still haven't received shipping/tracking email them and they'll get it out.

Pressing Information​

250 Electric Blue w/ Black Smoke (Japanese Obi Strip)
100 Black (Japanese Obi Strip)
500 Clear w/ Teal, Blue, and Black Splatter
400 Black
25 Test Presses w/ Alternate Artwork

Pressing Information​

250 Electric Blue w/ Black Smoke (Japanese Obi Strip)
100 Black (Japanese Obi Strip)
500 Clear w/ Teal, Blue, and Black Splatter
400 Black
25 Test Presses w/ Alternate Artwork
I always find it interesting when the black is the lowest pressed number for some reason.

I also wonder how truly remastered it is for vinyl.

This came from Corey at NearMint on facebook: "all the levels are balanced and it sounds wayyy better - but it’s still a mixtape. Only cop it if you want it."
"Only cop it if you want it".

Lol um yes that it's typically how purchasing things works 🤣

"Only cop it if you want it".

Lol um yes that it's typically how purchasing things works 🤣
Yeah, his replies leave a lot to be desired. It's like he's burdened to run his business. When I've inquired about the arrival of Reasonable Drought he's said he'd cancel my order if I'd like.

Back