Hip Hop

I'm about to move and will finally have a dedicated music room, so I'm looking into prints online. Any leads on cool sources appreciated. I'm very, very mad at myself for sleeping on the P4H and P4P print drops, they look incredible especially P4H. No reliable looking reproductions available.

I'm about to move and will finally have a dedicated music room, so I'm looking into prints online. Any leads on cool sources appreciated. I'm very, very mad at myself for sleeping on the P4H and P4P print drops, they look incredible especially P4H. No reliable looking reproductions available.

@Dead C has been the best source of prints on here for me

Have fun making your dedicated room a art piece :)

I bought 3 P4H prints and not a single one showed up. That whole drop was a fiasco, so you're better off.

One of my favorite artists is DOZE GREEN. If you're not familar, he's an OG Rocksteady crew member and graffiti writer. I believe that he was even asked to be the Beastie Boys DJ, at one point, back in the day.

I think he might have accidentally privatized his IG account, but he's dropping this print on the 19th

SmartSelect_20220316-001926_Instagram.jpg

That's the first hip hop-related thing that comes to mind

Is there anything specific you're looking for? Do you want to focus on it being music related? Do you want hip hop related art, specifically?

Damn, thats a mess. Was that through Westsides site ?

Yeah, Blientele. I grabbed 2 copies quick and my wife ordered one, because I was trying to make sure we got it. Almost all of the prints were "lost." They were never scanned by UPS and were permanently left on "label created." Westside was adamant that they were handed off to UPS and that they all must have been swiped by the workers, so he just refunded everyone's money and said that, if they ever showed up to us, I guess we'd get free prints. They never did. He said they'd need to watch them scan them all from then on.

Last edited:
Yesterday a print came from Pencilplan's Ryan. Great prints at decent prices but I don't know what is going on. I got a refund as this was an xmas present for someone that wasn't timely. I've emailed and am awaiting a response from him but it's all a bit weird.
He's on Etsy if anyone is interested but like vinyl atm patience and confusion is the order of the day I think.

Attachments

• 1647434091546-1539965235.jpg
    1647434091546-1539965235.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 5
I was worried about this after @mitchplease 's experience but my copy of FBZ 3001 has just arrived all nice and minty. Lovely colour vinyl, which is always important. Sounds good too. :)
I'm happy for you! I'm still waiting to see if I'll get a replacement sent out :rolleyes:

They said to reach out end of Feb/beginning of March and when I did, they said they were still shipping the second batch out. Just want this to get sorted out already...

I'm happy for you! I'm still waiting to see if I'll get a replacement sent out :rolleyes:

They said to reach out end of Feb/beginning of March and when I did, they said they were still shipping the second batch out. Just want this to get sorted out already...
Sorry that wasn't supposed to annoy you. I hope you get it sorted, they seem pretty decent people tbf just trying to give a balance as I was quite worried, not quite p4h worried but still. Fingers crossed for you.

Last edited:
Back