Hip Hop

Rapbay.
Atleast ino now never to trust them again.
Hello and greetings from Rapbay.com. We immediately refunded customers for that product the same day as we received our short shipment. That was a manufacturer error. We've been in business for 19 years now with an A+ Better Business Bureau score. We are deeply immersed in the Hip Hop community and have also been providing digital distribution services to the indie artists and record labels for over 20 years. You can put your trust in us. Please let me now if I can be of any direct service. Feel free to message me!

Benny The Butcher - Tana Talk 4

Benny The Butcher - Tana Talk 4
Will we get EU/UK distribution with Empire releases?

Since Empire isn’t offering any exclusives of TT4, I’m guessing Daupe will be the only one with limited editions…
Let the madness begin.
daupe! responded to Benny's instagram post and said they are not releasing any copies of TT4. If we see anything else it will most likely be through a store or pop up later through Empire.

I'll be honest, a $35 shipped double LP is refreshing in this sub.

So you do wanna meet in the Atlantic? I've got an oliogarch pal who is currently making a hasty retreat on their super yacht from the Carribean so it's all possible? I'll through in a random Conway picture disc if you're on the fence?
The IRS are the only people that could come between me and the Mach records 🤣

Since Empire isn’t offering any exclusives of TT4, I’m guessing Daupe will be the only one with limited editions…
Let the madness begin.
Or Vindig hopefully. I know some on here have issues with mailers and delivery times but they are always super helpful and they answer and respond to emails.
TT4 on Daupe will be a train crash so here's hoping it's just, can't beleive I'm saying this, a general release with no versions.

Or Vindig hopefully. I know some on here have issues with mailers and delivery times but they are always super helpful and they answer and respond to emails.
TT4 on Daupe will be a train crash so here's hoping it's just, can't beleive I'm saying this, a general release with no versions.

If you live in the states your shit is arriving fucked up a good percentage of the time

Last edited:
Back