Hip Hop

Fatbeats has this and the red cover

deluxe with book too:

Last edited:

deluxe with book too:
Also new album announced x Preservation. Boldy James, El-P (MIKE LADD in the cut as well), Despot features.

Also new album announced x Preservation. Boldy James, El-P (MIKE LADD in the cut as well), Despot features.
Yep, pre order up for everything but vinyl, which they expect to have Sept/Oct and didn't want to do a pre order that far out

Aethiopes is Preservation’s first collaborative LP since he and Ka dropped Days with Dr Yen Lo in 2015. One of the most respected producers in the game, Preservation moves at his own pace and is very selective about what projects he takes on. It took more than a year for Aethiopes to come to fruition and the result is a boiling pot of word and sound, teetering on the edge of the stove. Ten years after History Will Absolve Me, woods wades back into the deep water with a project as ambitious and uncompromising as anything he has ever done.

Asylum
No Hard Feelings
Wharves
Sauvage (ft. Boldy James & Gabe Nandez)
The Doldrums
NYNEX (ft. ELUCID, Denmark Vessey & Quelle Chris)
Christine
Heavy Water (ft. Mike Ladd, Breeze Brewin & El-P)
Haarlem (ft. Fatboi Sharif)
Versailles (ft. Despot)
Protoevangelium (ft. Shinehead)
Remorseless
Smith + Cross

@Believer101 don't temp fate my wallet doesn't like it. Come on!!!

Also deluxe version (includes 40pg book)

To commemorate this 10th anniversary release we are packaging 300 2xLPs with a book put together by billy woods himself. The History of History tells the story of this album with writings from woods, interviews with the artists who worked on it and essays from a variety of sources contextualizing it’s legacy. It was no small accomplishment to get this piece put together but we are sure some of you will appreciate it as much as we do.

Has a silver foil stamped title. Not sure if they mean on the book or the jacket.

Edit: oops didn't see your edit MikeH.

That Backwoodz site is so terrible
It is better than it used to be, it was seriously stressful like daupe drops before they paid a web developer to velop.
Does anyone here know what actually happened with the TK uncle alc drop earlier, it seemed a bit quick even by alc's standards I missed it by minutes and was all gone?

Every few months/year I'm filled with regret for not jumping on the Billy Woods train when the reissues hit. Armand Hammer too. I am the guy in the song where he says went from dead stock to the top of discogs like stinger missles now he wants them but there's only one issue "I gave em to some guy"
Except. I never even had em to give...lol

Every few months/year I'm filled with regret for not jumping on the Billy Woods train. Armand Hammer too. I am the guy in the song where he says went from dead stock to the top of discogs like stinger missles now he wants them but there's only one issue "I gave em to some guy"
Except. I never even had em to give...lol
I'll do a straight up swap. All my backwoodz for all your Hommy? But I don't think the shipping companies would take the responsibilty on.
We could meet half way in the Atlantic swapping record bags?
Edit: Also it'll all be repressed at some point unlike MH so worry not.

It is better than it used to be, it was seriously stressful like daupe drops before they paid a web developer to velop.
Does anyone here know what actually happened with the TK uncle alc drop earlier, it seemed a bit quick even by alc's standards I missed it by minutes and was all gone?

Yeah... it didn't crash this time, but it still feels like they owe money to whoever that web developer was, so they quit halfway

Back