Hip Hop

VinDig exclusive clear variant

Where the ALC version at??

I’ve spent enough money on this project already, but this cover and color variant look pretty dope.

Oh there it.......no wait that's just Bo Jack all over again 🤣.

This is actually really dope artwork for it. But like, where Super Tecmo Bo at?? I was only sad to miss out on Drug Zone and the bonus tracks and STB took care of most of that if that ever drops.

Or again...Continuance?

Seriously expensive few weeks, I think ah nice it's all calm for now then drop after drops after drops.
I just want to say if this continues I'll be on Only Fans to carry on feeding this faberge egg addiction.
My lack of P4H ownership is concerning me also. Soon come lovely thing.

Also I've been a bit distracted so should have posted this sooner, it might have gone under the radar but it's still available. Rigz I got Samples #1.

Where the ALC version at??

Oh there it.......no wait that's just Bo Jack all over again 🤣.

This is actually really dope artwork for it. But like, where Super Tecmo Bo at?? I was only sad to miss out on Drug Zone and the bonus tracks and STB took care of most of that if that ever drops.

Or again...Continuance?
I'm with you on physicals for Tech Mo Bo. Where you at? Huh? I want an NES cart edition, $240?

oh shit I completely forgot that existed lol thanks guys..
Definitely dont want to miss that!

if NM dont give a shit about copyright why dont they press up the shady record drops?
They cool but where's Stove God gone? Cooking something tasty or hustling in a church car park maybe.Either way long things.

They cool but where's Stove God gone? Cooking something tasty or hustling in a church car park maybe.Either way long things.
Apparently, according to a message on IG from their most recent post, Stove God is on its way to him and they are supposed to start shipping out to us next week. Finally.

Apparently, according to a message on IG from their most recent post, Stove God is on its way to him and they are supposed to start shipping out to us next week. Finally.
Thank you, I'm not really up on IG, FB orTwitter. I signed up to Twitter just to be stupidly passive aggresive with Milo about a warp. It didn't go very well and didn't help either of us tbf.
I miss info about drops but my data is safer and my wallet and ears are more content in ignorance sometimes.

Anyone get Loveage and care to comment on the quality?
Discogs has a few reviews saying side A & C are off centred so checking if that's the general experience.

Anyone get Loveage and care to comment on the quality?
Discogs has a few reviews saying side A & C are off centred so checking if that's the general experience.

I don’t think Little Audiophile Johnny and Mofi Jimmy will be blown away but Average Joe and Sally U-Turn should be happy with it. I did notice side c/d were pressed off center. Wasn’t paying attention to sides a/b. I didn’t notice anything off with the audio. It does need a better cleaning than I gave it so we’ll see what happens when my new cleaner arrives in a week or two. I’m happy with it.

Back