Hip Hop

Cordae is so talented.
Its good know artist like him are still rising
Fully agreed. And he's such an great mix of heartfelt, inspiring, and hype. It's the wife and I's second time seeing him, but first time as a headliner. The opening act was hype as hell as hell too. I think they're fairly new as I only found singles of theirs on Tidal. Couch Contra was their name. 4 guys and reminded me of a new era Onxy. They brought a LOT of energy.

Is there anywhere I can hear this? Or is it just gonna have to be a blind buy?

You might need a white stick I think, I can't find nowt. Love al.divino but need to focus these days.
I'm not sure if you all know about this Kno x Sadistik business and invite only but between them and El-P I'm broke and broken.

Ps no fomo he does say it'll be for general release too. Panic not.

Last edited:
Fully agreed. And he's such an great mix of heartfelt, inspiring, and hype. It's the wife and I's second time seeing him, but first time as a headliner. The opening act was hype as hell as hell too. I think they're fairly new as I only found singles of theirs on Tidal. Couch Contra was their name. 4 guys and reminded me of a new era Onxy. They brought a LOT of energy.

I posted a video of them on here the other day

Also good news day for shipping news. 3001, Load Bearing Crows Feet and an update (on a boat) from Kno about Oneirology. Bless you lovely souls.
I don't know if you care or are aware and it aint HH so sorry if this is a digresion but...

Back