Hip Hop

View attachment 131095

Well my life is officially complete, only had to dodge a couple mosh pits to keep these babies safe but the NBA Leather tour was hands down one of the best hip-hop shows I’ve ever been to, and shoutout @Rip_City for the packing tips!
Love to see it. Congratulations on getting those inked.

View attachment 131095

Well my life is officially complete, only had to dodge a couple mosh pits to keep these babies safe but the NBA Leather tour was hands down one of the best hip-hop shows I’ve ever been to, and shoutout @Rip_City for the packing tips!
Bronson has the most Bronson signature ever it's like abstract art. Got the A.L.C. triancle-square-circle too, that's so blessed bro

Grabbed the Obi Split. I like that it’s cut at 45rpm. If these projects are gonna be short and still put on 12” vinyl, then why not?

View attachment 131316

Cute, right? This little fucking nightmare hellspawn decided to bite into the corner of some records, including Pray for Haiti 🤬🙄 It’s not that bad but maaaan did I consider putting him back out on the streets for a sec 😂
It totally relate to this and commiserate. The things those smart asses do, but I love my little hellion as well. Mental note to tuck P4H back a little bit in one of my racks out of her reach. Beautiful eyes on him.

View attachment 131316

Cute, right? This little fucking nightmare hellspawn decided to bite into the corner of some records, including Pray for Haiti 🤬🙄 It’s not that bad but maaaan did I consider putting him back out on the streets for a sec 😂

Are you serious?!
I never even considered my cats could do something this evil.

Benny song with J Cole sitting at 7.2 mill
This has to be the most popular Griselda MV so far right?

Last edited:
Can someone check and see if big ghost deleted his IG? I can't find it but maybe he blocked me after spending hundreds of dollars on his merch and not complaining about it like WSG lol

I've noticed that it's been hard as fuck to find accounts on IG lately

I've noticed that it's been hard as fuck to find accounts on IG lately
Yah ignore my previous post, I found it only after typing the entire account name out. Weird. Shadow banned? For the violent Mario images probably lol

Back