Hip Hop

How much is it?

Here the handling fee for our postal service (PostNord) is $25 and DHL is $23.50.

I would be fine paying the import tax whenever but that handling fee is a real kick in the nuts every time.
With the orders from the UK since July 1st i jad to pay the tax plus a 6€ fee that DHL takes for collecting the tax. No matter the value, i even had to pay if on PIFs that were clearly marked as gifts.

Hell no, i know theres some Dhl service around here that costs as much bit thats a different thing i think.

So if you order a 5€ Cd from the uk you can get hit with a small customs fee but also the 20ish € fee on top ???
I would have to pay €1.25 (25%) import tax as well as the fee 😒

A year ago i wouldn't but in July they removed the import limit, which was a whopping $12, so now everything from outside the EU get hit.

Gibbs’ “Singles” EP is getting a US release. Bull Moose has it. It’s Warner Bros so it might be a fairly wide release.

Was waiting for a US version of this. I THINK I have an order in now? I placed an order on Bullmoose and got an email, but it doesn't show in my orders 🤷🏻‍♂️

Do you have your card information saved on bandcamp and are you 100% sure you paid for HWH8 Side A with PayPal? At some point, either Daupe or Bandcamp started allowing people to check out via their saved information on bandcamp so you didn't have to use paypal. I didn't even realize it for the last few drops but I haven't actually been checking out via PayPal while purchasing from Daupe. Maybe you just made the purchase with your credit card and didn't use PayPal as a medium?

For reference, if you look at your list of purchases, it says at the bottom of your order Paid by: XXXX via XXXX. My Pray 4 Haiti was purchased via PayPal but my HWH8SA was purchased via saved credit card, and it says Visa instead of providing a PayPal id
Thanks! I think this is exactly what happened. I guess it just threw me off because P4H was through Paypal and I didn't think I did anything different for HWH Side A. I confirmed with Daupe that I am getting the record so all is good.

Also, looks like itemrecords is finally doing their release of Reject 2 today. I didn't realize they were a Europe-based company so looks like I'm gonna be dropping a lot more than I anticipated to cover shipping. They look like a pretty small company and I haven't really heard much about them but fingers crossed, this is a project I have wanted for a while.

Also, looks like itemrecords is finally doing their release of Reject 2 today. I didn't realize they were a Europe-based company so looks like I'm gonna be dropping a lot more than I anticipated to cover shipping. They look like a pretty small company and I haven't really heard much about them but fingers crossed, this is a project I have wanted for a while.
Just a note, they mentioned there is going to be a second drop of it as well soon. Maybe if I have some more funds by then I'll grab but good luck to everyone going for one today!

Gibbs’ “Singles” EP is getting a US release. Bull Moose has it. It’s Warner Bros so it might be a fairly wide release.

Includes three tracks: 4 Thangs, Gang Signs, Big Boss Rabbit.

Was hoping for black illuminati but maybe that's on the actual album.

I can't finish my submission because it says Billing State/County is required but that field does not exist on the submission form lol.

Edit: Looks like they fixed that issue, site went down for me for a sec and when I went back to checkout I could enter it in. Just went for the regular black version with the original cover. Will be great to finally have this in my collection.

Back