Hip Hop

ROME deluxe reissue! Backwoodz site struggling but I assume this will be easily available for a while like the other 2LP drops

ROME deluxe reissue! Backwoodz site struggling but I assume this will be easily available for a while like the other 2LP drops

Has anyone managed to buy this? I keep getting errors and offline. Now on the product page but pre button unresopnsive???

Hard to say. Might grab one and sell my original once they sell out.

They've got KIDS and a couple others, too. Alright, @Cloud or other tapeheads, y'all got a recommendation for a low-cost separate cassette deck I can connect to my stereo receiver? The one I thought I was gonna be using is busted

Comment of note from Backwoodz site admin; multiple orders from same email will be cancelled and this won’t be available at HHV (where I was hoping to pick it up) but there should be plenty available for the next while

View attachment 111253

What a fucking trainwreck. I eventually wound up with a confirmation email, but never once saw a confirmation page

Back