Hip Hop

I think I'm safe to skip this one tbh. I like the beats from Big Ghost by themselves. But for some reason I'm just not feeling them with the vocals tbh. Maybe I'm just partial to the way I heard the tracks I like originally? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ill stop cop.
Ill probably be kicking myself in a few yrs if I miss it.

ASHER-10SPOT for 10% off available now for pre-order ships on May 20, 2022 over 8 months from now.
sucks the vinyl edition only ever had 8 of the 16 tracks really dope project.

ASHER-10SPOT for 10% off available now for pre-order ships on May 20, 2022 over 8 months from now.
sucks the vinyl edition only ever had 8 of the 16 tracks really dope project.

Yea same especially because some of the best songs got cut out!! I got it awhile back still just cuz the completionist in me.

I was able to finally grab Retrohash tho!

Limited to 500 units. Includes bonus flexi. estimated Ship Date 11/1

Decided to grab that White/Black gatefold Lloyd banks since I'm out on the Big Ghost one today on DRW

What did I miss with Talib?

From Reddit "What started as just Talib Kweli beefing with Rifleman aka Ellay Khule on Social media, turned to Kweli dissing Myka 9 of Freestyle Fellowship on the album Kweli did with Diamond D in April. 2Mex of Project Blowed over the weekend addressed the diss and hopped on Social media to shit on Kweli and defend Myka 9. Myka 9 also made a post about the situation on IG. Thankfully, 2Mex brought it back to Hip Hop and not High School and released a diss record over Dr Dre's "High Powered.""

Kweli track

Last edited:
Back