Hip Hop

Word, well UPS might be a little more reliable than USPS but I still think it is more likely a procedural mistake by an employee rather than theft. Not that anyone asked for my thoughts, I just have my fingers crossed for everybody who ordered one and think there's hope.
Yes, I'm thinking the same and keeping my fingers crossed.

More Conway pic discs announced for next month:
Black Tape, Devil's Reject, and More Steroids.

Why pic discs? I can't stand the terrible poly sleeves those things come in.
Also why repress More Steroids instead of the superior and more sought after Reject on Steroids? Come on DRW.....
Damn

Can't lie pic discs suck but I've been waiting a long time for Devil's Reject repress

Also why repress More Steroids instead of the superior and more sought after Reject on Steroids? Come on DRW.....
Damn need all these for the Conway collection but pic disc? Bleh.....

Has to be something with the rights, correct? Otherwise can't imagine DRW is willingly only doing pic discs

Word, well UPS might be a little more reliable than USPS but I still think it is more likely a procedural mistake by an employee rather than theft. Not that anyone asked for my thoughts, I just have my fingers crossed for everybody who ordered one and think there's hope.

I doubt it's any more reliable. I mean if people know what's in the packages and have the opportunity to snag things they will. Waaaay back in the day my neighbor's older brother worked on the line at UPS and suddenly started coming home with new electronics, cds, video games. Maybe security is tighter now.

I doubt it's any more reliable. I mean if people know what's in the packages and have the opportunity to snag things they will. Waaaay back in the day my neighbor's older brother worked on the line at UPS and suddenly started coming home with new electronics, cds, video games. Maybe security is tighter now.
Problem with these P4H packages is: They've never been scanned...

Damn

Can't lie pic discs suck but I've been waiting a long time for Devil's Reject repress

Damn need all these for the Conway collection but pic disc? Bleh.....

Has to be something with the rights, correct? Otherwise can't imagine DRW is willingly only doing pic discs
God damnit, brain! Stop reading this as dic pics *shakes fist*

Back