Hip Hop

Can my VMP people explain to me how I, as a non-subscriber, can purchase a copy of Kid Cudi MOTM from VMP? I want to order it along with the Gibbs but am not interested in subscribing.
Gibbs you'd have to subscribe this month or else wait for it to possibly be available next month (assuming it doesn't sell out). MOTM would be available after swap period (basically after April 1st I think)

I have a subscription if you want me to grab them for you, I'd be happy to ship afterwards to you.

Gibbs you'd have to subscribe this month or else wait for it to possibly be available next month (assuming it doesn't sell out). MOTM would be available after swap period (basically after April 1st I think)

I have a subscription if you want me to grab them for you, I'd be happy to ship afterwards to you.
If it wouldn't inconvenience you, I'd appreciate that! I'll DM to work out the details

Plugs 2 arriving today 🙌

Haven't listened to that Armand Hammer yet but will be listening on a car ride here in a few.

Jumped straight into the Flee Lord project last night and Muggs is just f'ing incredible. Can't say it enough. Flee sounds great over these sounds and once again the different atmospheres/vibes Muggs is able to create is just beautiful to me. They really seem to fit with each of these artists perfectly somehow.

where’d you hear the Flee Lord x Muggs?

Back