Hip Hop

Was able to grab one as well. Relatively surprised at how smooth it was. Just had to make sure you were there on time.

fuck me sideways I missed it, was there at 1pm but by the time 2pm rolled around I was distracted working on this paper. I might be the biggest clutz on this forum when it comes to missing drops, lately...

Was able to grab one as well. Relatively surprised at how smooth it was. Just had to make sure you were there on time.

People always post shit like this, but it's kind of insulting to all of us who were there on time and didn't get it. I grabbed the first POTIC ALC drop incredibly smooth, but a lot of people didn't get it. You believe it was an easy drop, because it worked out for you.

People always post shit like this, but it's kind of insulting to all of us who were there on time and didn't get it. I grabbed the first POTIC ALC drop incredibly smooth, but a lot of people didn't get it. You believe it was an easy drop, because it worked out for you.
No insult intended in my comment, though I do apologize that it was the impact that it made to you. Will definitely keep it in mind moving forward before posting something like this again.

No insult intended in my comment, though I do apologize that it was the impact that it made to you. Will definitely keep it in mind moving forward before posting something like this again.

I know you have no ill intentions. Like I said, I came out of that ALC drop thinking it was the easiest shit in the world, only to come on here and see a bunch of depressed folks.

It's mad they're dropping stuff limited to 300/500 copies and not capping purchases at one per person... there's no excuse for that really. Was it even capped at 2 or could you buy more I wonder?
I really dislike this whole artificial scarcity model in general. Trying to buy a record you want shouldn't be a job and require constant monitoring of social media, calendar reminders, and frantic browser refreshing. And it's not like the artists are getting cuts of the after market sales that go for ridiculous prices because of this model.

and @Dead C saved me, trading me his second copy of POTIC for NOMTW:)

edit: also no offense taken at @Santi1392 's comment. It was my own fault for letting myself get distracted. Stupid limited releases...

Last edited:
Wiz put up some new colored versions of Rolling Papers for it's 10th anniversary:

There is also a 10th anniversary version of the album on Spotify that adds in the 4 bonus tracks from the deluxe release and also apparently adds Nipsey Hussle to Hopes & Dreams (one of the worst songs on the album lol).

I already got the black during repress last year or so and with snagging EIF and Gibbs from VMP not sure I want to drop the money for this now. But I do love Wiz and this album...

Can my VMP people explain to me how I, as a non-subscriber, can purchase a copy of Kid Cudi MOTM from VMP? I want to order it along with the Gibbs but am not interested in subscribing.

Can my VMP people explain to me how I, as a non-subscriber, can purchase a copy of Kid Cudi MOTM from VMP? I want to order it along with the Gibbs but am not interested in subscribing.
If you go to the record page you can update it to one-time purchase. Looks like they aren't selling it that way yet though

1616789996019.png

Back