Hip Hop

Damn didn’t hear this about coming out on vinyl!
Keiyaa- Forever Ya Girl

Participated the live stream yesterday and she stayed for a little Q&A - lovely concert and o can’t wait for the follow up!
We’ll be in for a treat!

P.S. Has anybody from you guys been around?

Last edited:
Loving Haram, to nobody's surprise. I'm enjoying that Alc brought more warmth to the production than I am used to for them, even if Shrines wasn't exactly cold. But, loving Black Sunlight and Falling out the Sky for that. Stonefruit another goosebumps closer for me.

Stonefruit is sooo good. Excellent closer.

back in stock for preorder

Good people, I gotta hit you with the quick self promo here.

I'm starting over my radio program where underground rap gets along with the many musical genres that have been influential in the sampling culture, we talking Soul, Jazz, Movie OSTs, down to experimental stuff… Along the way I'll be inviting more or less known producers out there to do a guest mix.

First episode with Camoflauge Monk is now available.

Follow on IG to keep updated: Login • Instagram

Hope you'll enjoy the show. Have a good Sunday, peace!

I'm starting over my radio program where underground rap gets along with the many musical genres that have been influential in the sampling culture, we talking Soul, Jazz, Movie OSTs, down to experimental stuff… Along the way I'll be inviting more or less known producers out there to do a guest mix.

Didnt even realize u snuck in!!! Yo yall should peep this frfr its fire

nice, i used to listen a lot to rinse.fm years back ! glad to see its still around

Wow lol...Its. Never. Coming. 😑

*7 years later*

View attachment 93502
7940f72cb3c1cb274c191214c1e1dee4.gif

Back