Hip Hop

Still loving the new Billy Woods and Quelle Chris. What a Friday that was.

Also anybody else been catching The New Negroes on Comedy Central, the Open Mike Eagle + guest songs are the best part.
Billy Woods is my current AOTY

I keep meaning (and forgetting) to check out that OME show, it seems right up my alley

Errrbody talking up Billy Woods, I guess I need to check out his recent stuff. I only kinda remember him as the guy who wasn't Vordul in that group that Vordul was in (Tha Reapers maybe?)
Hes on a bit of a roll recently between his solo albums and his work with Elucid as Armand Hammer. Their album Paraffin was a highlight of last year

Errrbody talking up Billy Woods, I guess I need to check out his recent stuff. I only kinda remember him as the guy who wasn't Vordul in that group that Vordul was in (Tha Reapers maybe?)
Ha, fair enough.

If you want, check out his latest, Hiding Places, which is produced by Kenny Segal and Paraffin from last year which is Armand Hammer, his project with Elucid.

Ha, fair enough.

If you want, check out his latest, Hiding Places, which is produced by Kenny Segal and Paraffin from last year which is Armand Hammer, his project with Elucid.

Just checked out Spongebob and this is really good. Definitely feel like he's improved a lot since I last checked his stuff. Will definitely have to check out that Armand Hammer too. Are they all types of spendy? My homey is looking for copies but of course no local stores carry them

Billy Woods is my current AOTY

I keep meaning (and forgetting) to check out that OME show, it seems right up my alley
It's pretty good. It's just 3 or so short standup sets, which vary as most standup does, and then an awesome music video that OME did with a guest. Big names like MF DOOM, Danny Brown and Phonte so far. At least Raekwon to come, can't remember any more. I'd at least check out the videos on youtube if the standup isn't your thing.

:ROFLMAO:

Just checked out Spongebob and this is really good. Definitely feel like he's improved a lot since I last checked his stuff. Will definitely have to check out that Armand Hammer too. Are they all types of spendy? My homey is looking for copies but of course no local stores carry them
Definitely. Nah, I buy them straight from his label backwoodz for a normal price unless you go for their spendy limited editions. They seem to take their time with shipping though.

Definitely. Nah, I buy them straight from his label backwoodz for a normal price unless you go for their spendy limited editions. They seem to take their time with shipping though.

Man... I love that everyone is doing their independent thing and getting their money now but the fact that I have to directly order single records from my favorite artist plus the ludicrous shipping ot Canada is killing me. Every KA, Conway, Gunn, Benny, etc.. its killing me. I wish we could go back (at least vinyl-wise) to the mid to late 90s.. where all that stuff would be at the local spot every friday.

Also - if there are any Fetti fans here who didn't get to grab a copy, I have one from RSD.. not really sold on it, so if you're looking for one, hmu, and we'll figure something out.

Back