Hip Hop

I don't think I've listened to a new album from 2019 yet.. is Fetti from 2019? Or Everybody Is Food 3? That's 2019 right? Man, I wasn't really a fan of that. So I guess my AOTY is still up in the air.

Man... I love that everyone is doing their independent thing and getting their money now but the fact that I have to directly order single records from my favorite artist plus the ludicrous shipping ot Canada is killing me. Every KA, Conway, Gunn, Benny, etc.. its killing me. I wish we could go back (at least vinyl-wise) to the mid to late 90s.. where all that stuff would be at the local spot every friday.
I hear ya but it is cool to really know the money is going to their pockets. Ka seems like the epitome of this, can't remember but I feel like the paypal went straight to his name or something. Where's he been? That last record was great.

Man... I love that everyone is doing their independent thing and getting their money now but the fact that I have to directly order single records from my favorite artist plus the ludicrous shipping ot Canada is killing me. Every KA, Conway, Gunn, Benny, etc.. its killing me. I wish we could go back (at least vinyl-wise) to the mid to late 90s.. where all that stuff would be at the local spot every friday.

Yeah I think I paid $25 for it plus shipping was $10 a little steep but I really wanted it.

I hear ya but it is cool to really know the money is going to their pockets. Ka seems like the epitome of this, can't remember but I feel like the paypal went straight to his name or something. Where's he been? That last record was great.
Oh yeah, definitely goes directly to him and he handles it all. I hollered at him way back in 2012 about doing a pressing of Iron Works, right after he had put out Grief Pedigree. He said he wanted to do it all himself ... dude is a workhorse, so I'm assuming he's working on something new. I still need to track down a copy of that 1200 BC EP he did. And last record? You mean Orpheus? I like it but it might be my least favorite of his records.. maybe inching just past Iron Works.

Yeah I think I paid $25 for it plus shipping was $10 a little steep but I really wanted it.

$10 shipping?
cries in Canadian

Most shipping from the States to your brothers to the north are like 12-15$ just for the first record. I've paid $20 shipping for stuff like Injury Reserve

Oh yeah, definitely goes directly to him and he handles it all. I hollered at him way back in 2012 about doing a pressing of Iron Works, right after he had put out Grief Pedigree. He said he wanted to do it all himself ... dude is a workhorse, so I'm assuming he's working on something new. I still need to track down a copy of that 1200 BC EP he did. And last record? You mean Orpheus? I like it but it might be my least favorite of his records.. maybe inching just past Iron Works.
Oh shit, I forgot about that one because I felt the same way for some reason. Feel like I should give it another shot though. I was thinking back to Honor Killed the Samurai, which I guess is still "technically" the last "Ka" album.

Oh shit, I forgot about that one because I felt the same way for some reason. Feel like I should give it another shot though. I was thinking back to Honor Killed the Samurai, which I guess is still "technically" the last "Ka" album.

Yeah, that's a great record. I still think Grief Pedigree is his best solo effort to date but really I just want that damn Metal Clergy record or maybe some like.. unreleased Nightbreed or even if there was older Charlemagne produced stuff, that would be great to hear.

$10 shipping?
cries in Canadian

Most shipping from the States to your brothers to the north are like 12-15$ just for the first record. I've paid $20 shipping for stuff like Injury Reserve

Actually it might have been The Off Daze that was 10$ shipping. Ordered both the same day. Yeah I've heard about some of them shipping charges to Canada, I feel for yall.

Actually it might have been The Off Daze that was 10$ shipping. Ordered both the same day. Yeah I've heard about some of them shipping charges to Canada, I feel for yall.

I mean, for me to mail a record to someone in my city would still cost me like $8-9 USD... we just have no equivalent of a media mail and because we're so damn big, our postal service has to cover service for like waaaaaaaaay up north and shit too.. so we get a super spendy mailing system.

So here's one for errbody.. most underrated rapper of all time and why?
I don’t know about most underrated but I definitely think Big Sean is underrated. He really improved himself since the beginning of his career (his verse on Kanye’s See Me Now is soooo bad). Dude has bars

That J Sirius EP has got some tracks. The outro is great, thanks for the link. Haven't come back to the Ceshi album since it dropped really (bar a couple tunes) but I remember it having some real interesting shit on it

Back