Hip Hop

I gotta say that I don't love this part

View attachment 79898

I saw that too but it’s definitely happening. Several sites have it up like Amazon, Best Buy, Fye, etc. The distributor has it on their site as well. They did the Brotha Lynch Hung record and two Three 6 Mafia records (Mystic Styles & The End). I’m just curious if it will be on colored vinyl or not. Either way it’s a must have for me.

I saw that too but it’s definitely happening. Several sites have it up like Amazon, Best Buy, Fye, etc. The distributor has it on their site as well. They did the Brotha Lynch Hung record and two Three 6 Mafia records (Mystic Styles & The End). I’m just curious if it will be on colored vinyl or not. Either way it’s a must have for me.

I still don't have The End, but I've played my Mystic Stylez plenty. I'm gonna need this one. Fortunately, none of the other releases were as limited as they implied and are still easy enough to get, which means I should have some breathing room, before dropping any more loot, at the moment.

BTW, I can't think about Koopsta without imagining Crunchy Black ranting about how he's "lost in the sauce"

This is something you keep sealed, right? I don’t know action figure protocol anymore.

This one, I will. That backing card is too good, so it's more like an art piece for me. I might get another one to open, though.

My son will definitely be opening a Czarface figure on xmas. I'll put it on IG so people can judge and cry about it.

Last edited:
I still don't have The End, but I've played my Mystic Stylez plenty. I'm gonna need this one. Fortunately, none of the other releases were as limited as they implied and are still easy enough to get, which means I should have some breathing room, before dropping any more loot, at the moment.

BTW, I can't think about Koopsta without imagining Crunchy Black ranting about how he's "lost in the sauce"
isn't that brotha lynch hung sold out just about everywhere? only place i've seen it in-stock is the Select-O-Hits site hopefully they pressed up enough of these titles so everyone who wants one can get one without stressing.

isn't that brotha lynch hung sold out just about everywhere? only place i've seen it in-stock is the Select-O-Hits site hopefully they pressed up enough of these titles so everyone who wants one can get one without stressing.

I guess it's not on Amazon anymore, but it was after they announced it sold out, and I went to check.

I haven't searched around, but I know Vinyl Digital still has it

Back