Hip Hop

YES!

Moor Mother & billy woods – BRASS

International customers wait for HHV.

@Jonathan Y Mach feature alert

I dont have any billy wax (i know, and i love him, but money) Otherwise insta cop

Anyone get it? Plz bless with Chimney lol

I dont have any billy wax (i know, and i love him, but money) Otherwise insta cop

Anyone get it? Plz bless with Chimney lol

I grabbed it out of curiosity as more of a Moor Mother fan than Billy Woods. I won’t be around to download the songs til tonight or tomorrow but if you still don’t have the song I got you

I grabbed it out of curiosity as more of a Moor Mother fan than Billy Woods. I won’t be around to download the songs til tonight or tomorrow but if you still don’t have the song I got you
You won't regret that purchase - fan of both artists. 😇

I was hoping for a complete album ever since this song was born:

If the rest of the album comes close to this, we already have a very early contender for one of the AOTY 2021. o_O

the new Boldy is good but probably my least favorite release of his this year, at least after one listen. a few samples used by Wu-Tang on it was kind of fun, but I didn't find that Boldy worked as well on the production on this as with a lot of his other stuff.

finally listening to that new Droog, so far this is pretty fucking dope.

YES!

Moor Mother & billy woods – BRASS

International customers wait for HHV.
Thanks! Email went to promotions for me.

I am a simple man, billy woods makes an album I buy it. Could have done without the $5 increase, but what can you do.

Back