Hip Hop

Trying not to get my hopes up too high for this drop.

Gunning for the black variant, but my last try with an Alchemist website drop (TPOTIC) was a total fail.

Thankfully, I was able to grab one later on through the Tuff Kong drop.
hopefully we'll get the prices before the actual drop like he did with The Food Villain so we can plan our attacks accordingly.

I might get that ALC/Drumwork beanie. Looking like tapes and cd’s aren’t gonna be part of this drop.
tapes and CDs are on the site for the drop.

says that the pic disc ships second week of November while everything else says second week of December, but I'm assuming that it's a typo and not shipping a month earlier than everything else.

Prices up on the website. Kind of as expected for vinyl being $40/70/100 for Black/Coke White/Pic.

Says pre-order and no limited amount though, which would be interesting....

There has to be a limited amount though since it says orders ship in December. Wish it was an open preorder though. I’m glad I have chance to get a vinyl, tape and cd.

Alc confirming the black will be open pre order, maybe there's a limited amount up front and it will be widely available/repressed going forward:

It's nice that the black is not limited, but $40 for an EP is steep. I don't know how likely it is to be widely available elsewhere in the future if he's releasing it for $40 on his site. Anyone know what shipping costs were for his previous drops?

Although the prices are steep I like this model and hope to see more of it going forward. I expect less hyped releases (such as food villain) will remain strictly limited in order to capitalize off of the scalpers and FOMO that limited variants generate, but hopefully for big drops ALC now understands that he'll still move plenty of copies even if there is an unlimited standard variant.

They dropped the ball on the merch though imo. The TPOTIC and Alfredo merch was miles ahead of this Lulu merch, disappointing for me personally as I also have a small collection of hip hop shirts/hoodies. Still need a Gibbs ESGN shirt.

Prices up on the website. Kind of as expected for vinyl being $40/70/100 for Black/Coke White/Pic.

Says pre-order and no limited amount though, which would be interesting....

Alc confirming the black will be open pre order, maybe there's a limited amount up front and it will be widely available/repressed going forward:

This is great news! You were right @jackduff13 this is exactly what people have been asking for. I wonder how long the preorder is open for.

Back