Hip Hop

Im all about this system. I was going to go straight to black, but now ill probably try for one of the limiteds and then fall back to black if I miss out.
tenor.gif

I already picked up the other Lulu drop so I should probably leave this but am definitely tempted by the dumb expensive picture disk... i blame Mach-Hommy

let me knlmow if theres a change we could split shipping.. well if its worth it only ofc. id mostlikely just get the standard

Piggybacking off this, if anyone wants to go in with me for the Conway "Clean the Whole Room Out" 12" hit me up. Its 15GBP but shipping is $26 to USA. We each save $10 if I order two and ship one.

Edit: only 40 copies left

I'm coming in late and missing all the LULU details. Where waa the confirmation on black being open and do we have the numbers on the other pressings?

Droog is putting up Dumpyod physicals Friday. Regular, limited, and Deluxe variants. For anyone interested

Damn Friday is gonna be expensive.

Thanks. Guessing the tapes are limited, as well and there will be a preorder window on the black as a timed release

Yea I’m guessing at least 200 tapes and 500 cd’s.

Back