Hip Hop

Thanks for pointing this out.

How did I not own I Phantom already? Grabbed that, Cavanaugh, and Skyzoo/Pete Rock for 40 shipped.
Picked up I Phantom during sale last year. Fantastic album. I need Emergency Rations from Lif.

Picked up I Phantom during sale last year. Fantastic album. I need Emergency Rations from Lif.
A couple of years ago, Lif was doing an old stock sale of Def Jux straight through his Bandcamp. It was pretty cool of him and at normal prices (I think I paid like $25 or something for an OG I Phantom - already had the Mello pressing, but it was cool to get the original). I remember picking up a copy of Emergency Rations on Discogs was pretty reasonably priced.

FBZ 3001: Laced Odyssey bootleg coming 11/27. This is one of those I have always regretted not buying when it was available.

MY ONLY MISSION IS TO BURN IN HELL AND NOT IN PRISON!

Its cool theres an option but I think id rather just buy the real one when the time comes.
Boot just wont have that magic sound.

love this!

love this!
Just realized my best friend wrote the review from AllMusicGuide that is quoted in the write up.

I know there was confusion earlier but this article confirms we are getting a FanDam pressing

He's made that claim at least twice before. It was supposed to have dropped before the end of both last year and this year. I'm sure it will happen eventually, but I'll wait to see it.

Back