Hip Hop

I emailed them that I ordered 2 by mistake and asked if we could work something out, but they just went and refunded me for the 2nd copy. sorry as I probably didn't handle it the best way to ensure that I would keep both copies.
Thanks for trying - I'll reach out to Bas and see if he can help me. :)

On the Call Out Culture pod, they asked woods about upcoming Backwoodz releases and these are the ones he said may be coming this year:

AKAI SOLO
E L U C I D
Messiah Musik & Defcee
Shrapknel together and independently
Rome reissue
Said he is curious to see the art for the ALC Records version of Haram

On the Call Out Culture pod, they asked woods about upcoming Backwoodz releases and these are the ones he said may be coming this year:

AKAI SOLO
E L U C I D
Messiah Musik & Defcee
Shrapknel together and independently
Rome reissue
Said he is curious to see the art for the ALC Records version of Haram
I wonder if a repress of 'History Will Absolve Me' is also in the works? Seem to remember Woods mentioning that earlier this year (no title on the repress cover) but so many drops, rumors & updates... I might be mistaken :coffee:

I wonder if a repress of 'History Will Absolve Me' is also in the works? Seem to remember Woods mentioning that earlier this year (no title on the repress cover) but so many drops, rumors & updates... I might be mistaken :coffee:
I was losing hope on that one recently because It has some pretty high profile samples on it that aren't on streaming, but in that same podcast he did say "when it gets a reissue" he'd like to take the text off the cover, so he seems to think it will happen, just not soon I guess. I can't remember if there were any rumors though, I may have forgotten.

I was losing hope on that one recently because It has some pretty high profile samples on it that aren't on streaming, but in that same podcast he did say "when it gets a reissue" he'd like to take the text off the cover, so he seems to think it will happen, just not soon I guess. I can't remember if there were any rumors though, I may have forgotten.
Fuck a flip, I told my white boy, "just loop it!"

That's what I was thinking of along with some higher profile movie snippet samples.

Fuck a flip, I told my white boy, "just loop it!"

That's what I was thinking of along with some higher profile movie snippet samples.

Man, that is one HEADY video 🔥 Spent a year in Breda after high school as a Rotary exchange student. Ended up getting my MA after undergrad here in the 'states at the Universiteit van Amsterdam. So many days & nights @ the Grey Area... best hash this side of the Atlas Mountains :cool::coffee:

Back