Hip Hop

Hope these don’t get cancelled. Seems like it was actually a limited release. If they all sell out before the official launch, I can’t see the Saba team being too happy about it.
Hopefully it doesn't spread to reddit (although that's likely where the password was cracked/shared)

Hopefully it doesn't spread to reddit (although that's likely where the password was cracked/shared)

It's already there.

I am going to guess if whoever figured it out just ordered and didn't share they'd be honored but unless they have a second version ready they're gonna be hard pressed to honor these.

Hope these don’t get cancelled. Seems like it was actually a limited release. If they all sell out before the official launch, I can’t see the Saba team being too happy about it.
Assuming the value the cart updates to is the stock amount there were around 600 in stock after I checked out and 400 on the hour there

I saw the numbers dwindle pretty quickly after the sent out the text. I'm fairly certain its an actual sell out.
Wow. What's the guess on the pressing 1,000 or 1,500?

I'm have the VMP RHH version, so I wasn't even in the market, but I'm still preemptively angry about all of the records that will show up for sale on discogs in a couple of weeks.

Anyway, while Saba's on everyone's mind, check out his Tiny Desk Concert.

Back