Hip Hop

In the spirit of @Dead C sending me his bent Bulletproof Luh, I have an imperfect Benny ‘Burden of Proof’ clear w/ red for anyone who’s interested (preferably someone who is active on the forum). It’s not terrible but there’s definitely some creases on the cover and a small split on top seam. Vinyl is very mildly warped but played fine. I was going to keep it as a play copy and sell the replacement, but I don’t think it’ll get spun. I’ve warmed up to the album but am fine not having it on vinyl.

In the spirit of @Dead C sending me his bent Bulletproof Luh, I have an imperfect Benny ‘Burden of Proof’ clear w/ red for anyone who’s interested (preferably someone who is active on the forum). It’s not terrible but there’s definitely some creases on the cover and a small split on top seam. Vinyl is very mildly warped but played fine. I was going to keep it as a play copy and sell the replacement, but I don’t think it’ll get spun. I’ve warmed up to the album but am fine not having it on vinyl.
Mine had a horrible seam split as well. Suppose that happens when you ship a record without protection in a box.

how much are you selling it for?

I just gave him that Bulletproof Luh that he's referencing, so I think he's offering it up for free

if that’s the case I would love to have it. I went to sleep early that day and missed out on it.

Back