Hip Hop

Denzel Curry Inlocked 1.5 3xLP

Code: UNLOCKEDPKGVIP

Last edited:
Denzel Curry Inlocked 1.5 3xLP

Code: UNLOCKEDPKGVIP,
Man why are 2/3 pic discs? I never got the first Unlocked so I'd be all over this if it was just all regular / colored vinyl

Man why are 2/3 pic discs? I never got the first Unlocked so I'd be all over this if it was just all regular / colored vinyl

No idea. According to the press release, there's also supposed to be a figurine/statue and... I think a tape or some other shit. I wrote back to the publicist to tell him the hyperlink to sign up for this advanced notice wasn't actually embedded, but didn't hear back. Then I saw this in the pre-order thread tonight. It opens up to the general public tomorrow. I guess we'll see about other options.

No idea. According to the press release, there's also supposed to be a figurine/statue and... I think a tape or some other shit. I wrote back to the publicist to tell him the hyperlink to sign up for this advanced notice wasn't actually embedded, but didn't hear back. Then I saw this in the pre-order thread tonight. It opens up to the general public tomorrow. I guess we'll see about other options.
This is the link with the figurine and tape and such. Same password. (sorry I didn't click your link I saw this one on reddit and assumed it was the one you posted)

This is the link with the figurine and tape and such. Same password. (sorry I didn't click your link I saw this one on reddit and assumed it was the one you posted)

Thanks

Says it's numbered, but no pressing amount listed

Obi and lenticular sold out. Expensive ass picture disc still in stock

I fucked up and ordered the standard vinyl instead of the obi. Didn't read it had a bonus disc until it was too late 🤦🤦

If anybody is willing to trade the Gold Flake OBI for the original artwork OBI, please let me know. 🙏

Pretty stoked that I got the Rappcats version last week. Even if it ends up being the not-so-sought-after version, I’m okay with that being the case. As of now, it ends up being the most limited based on the price point.

Pretty stoked that I got the Rappcats version last week. Even if it ends up being the not-so-sought-after version, I’m okay with that being the case. As of now, it ends up being the most limited based on the price point.

It will be sought after, just like the Kilogram. It has the bonus 12-inch that you can only get otherwise by purchasing one of these pricey joints.

Back