Hip Hop

View attachment 89610

One reason why Fxck Rxp is one of my favorite labels: transparency. No surprise second drop a week or month later with bonus tracks. They very clearly state what they’re doing.

Can’t wait for this drop. Death and the Magician is dope but this one was in my Top 3 from last year.
Plus: Robert is a really lovely guy!

View attachment 89627

Le sigh

Other news....Perfect 1 arrives today!

Also, for anyone that ordered Al.Divino's Fishscale last year, they messed up on the release and have to repress and replace the copies. I think something was off with the tracklisting and one of the songs has the speed all fucked up. I learned this through unrelated emails with them, so I don't know if they ever publically made people aware of this.

Last edited:
Jay Royale dropped the second pressing of Ivory Stoop. Cop it whule you can!

@Dead C I think you mentioned wanting this.

Thanks! Scooped the black OBI. Appreciate it

EDIT: Now I see the color vinyl. I'm definitely cool with the Obi, though. I saw 4 left and couldn't play around. With the Kontraband drop tonight, I need to start regulating myself.

Last edited:
Jay Royale dropped the second pressing of Ivory Stoop. Cop it whule you can!

5 left, I copped 2 standard black in case anyone missed out. I hope he drops Baltimore Housing Project stateside like this.

Did you guys notice there are two new Big Ghost Ltd remixes for this release of the tracks that feature Benny and Conway?
It says that only the Benny remix is on the wax, and the Conway one (The Transaction) isn't. It's weird because the album already includes a "remix" of The Transaction that is the exact same beat as the regular version with Conway's verse added at the end. They could've easily replaced this "remix" with the new Big Ghost version instead of including essentially the same song twice. It's a minor gripe and overall I'm thankful for this repress, but that Big Ghost remix of is excellent so I wonder why they made that choice!

Back