Hip Hop

I also got shipping but not entirely sure when to expect it. What delivery service did it come through for you?
not sure honestly. tracking number doesn't specify how it was delivered once it hit the US and my doorbell cam somehow didn't catch when the delivery happened

not sure honestly. tracking number doesn't specify how it was delivered once it hit the US and my doorbell cam somehow didn't catch when the delivery happened
Gotta keep an eye out then. I didn’t even get tracking number from them. Just an email saying the item had shipped.

So u think they goofed?

cuz it states new cover art and poster for the Murf Repress

Yeah, I saw that. It actually doesn't say "new," though, it says "updated." No idea what that means, but people are listing them on Ebay and they have the original cover. They might have just changed the artwork in the inner, slightly. I don't think it's a "goof," but maybe they're being slick with the details.

Last edited:
in the store i placed the preorder for this it now has changed from the preorder date, i think that was today, to Not in stock... i hope that this isnt bad news for my order .

finished listening to these. this was actually my first listen to Manger on McNichols, it's quite a different album than what I am used to from Boldy..good shit.

Primitive Plus - vinyl doesn't have "Emcees Smoke Crack" or "Run That Shit"....I didn't know that before I ordered this. why aren't those songs on this as it's unnecessarily a 2xLP so why not use that extra space to put those tracks onto the vinyl version? otherwise I am glad to finally have this on vinyl.

Back