Hip Hop

I'm not saying that it isn't a deluxe with extra tracks, but this seems to only state "extended play" at the moment, which is literally what EP stands for.
the only way this doesnt piss me off is if hes on his Kendrick shit. they said 7 tracks, i said 15 call it an EP...they said im tripping

If this is JOP plus another 4 songs or more and he calls it JOP: Extended Play and its $40 then I will accept the bending over

the only way this doesnt piss me off is if hes on his Kendrick shit. they said 7 tracks, i said 15 call it an EP...they said im tripping

If this is JOP plus another 4 songs or more and he calls it JOP: Extended Play and its $40 then I will accept the bending over

Daupe releases don't generally seem to get repressed elswewhere, but didn't Wet Dirt get a repress and just have a different cover?

Daupe releases don't generally seem to get repressed elswewhere, but didn't Wet Dirt get a repress and just have a different cover?
Yeah Crime has to have a different deal with Daupe! to be able to repress his stuff.

If it’s an EP that’s on it’s own, cool that’s all I’ve been asking for. If it’s tracks tacked on to a project I bought that was sold as a completed piece of work a couple months ago, it starts to just become a bit much.

If I could print money like all these guys are doing right now, I would, so I don’t hate the hustle. Just don’t like the fact that after I buy art, not years down the line but months, the artist decides it’s not complete and improves upon it and now I have an “incomplete” piece of art in the artists eye. Was he not proud of the work or just felt these tracks belonged on it as well and wanted to rush it out previously?

Happy others will have a chance to own the project yet again, nothing wrong with that side of things. Just an entitled fan ranting and raving because he won’t own all of the tracks his favorite musicians put out even though he bought the album less then a year ago.

@Jonathan Y

@Jonathan Y

DAMN

it finally happened. I was wondering how long before Fahim and Droog went 77.77!!!

I wonder how long until the standard goes up

DAMN

it finally happened. I was wondering how long before Fahim and Droog went 77.77!!!

I wonder how long until the standard goes up

It’s up bro

It’s up bro

Im slow af lol thanks

I think with Muggs at least it’s just their version, Rappcats version, and most likely variant cover version shorty after. Nothing I grabbed of his came out with a deluxe version 4 months later.
Yeah but usually the variants will have a bonus track or two.

Just wish they would let us know ahead of time if they're going to do that.

Yeah but usually the variants will have a bonus track or two.

Just wish they would let us know ahead of time if they're going to do that.

plus I’m not certain Rappcats does a variant each time. I thought about that after posting. I don’t remember them doing one for Muggs x Tha God Fahim. With my luck I would wait for that and it wouldn’t come.

Back