Hip Hop

Out of curiosity, how long does shipping from vinyl-digital take to the states? I got my 50 Round Drum shipping email this week but seems they don't give a tracking number?

Cool. So I should set a reminder on my calendar to reach out in March? lol
I reached out in late December and they gave me a date in late January where if it hadn't arrived by then to contact them again. They gave me the option of a refund or to reship out a black copy and I went refund

My splatter shipped Nov. 12th and I'm still waiting. Gave 'em a shout the a few weeks back and they weren't worried. We shall see...
Same here. I recently got them to give me a refund because I dont believe its showing up.
Cool. So I should set a reminder on my calendar to reach out in March? lol
Under non-COVID circumstances, vinyl-digital was quick to ship and my package arrived faster than majority of other records I've ordered from Europe. Unfortunately, shipping from Germany to US is extremely slow right now and that's out of vinyl-digital's control. All packages that are standard shipped via deutsche post or dhl are being transported to the states via sea. I ordered Blue Chips by Action Bronson around November 12th as well off discogs and it still hasn't made it to the states yet. The wait is killing me, and we're not the only ones waiting. Just gotta be patient unfortunately.

Under non-COVID circumstances, vinyl-digital was quick to ship and my package arrived faster than majority of other records I've ordered from Europe. Unfortunately, shipping from Germany to US is extremely slow right now and that's out of vinyl-digital's control. All packages that are standard shipped via deutsche post or dhl are being transported to the states via sea. I ordered Blue Chips by Action Bronson around November 12th as well off discogs and it still hasn't made it to the states yet. The wait is killing me, and we're not the only ones waiting. Just gotta be patient unfortunately.
Transporting by sea feels like some 1800 method of delivery 🤣

Feel like they should add an option for a higher ship method for a slightly increased cost which I would have def done. Not really stressed yet, obviously, as I just got me shipping notification this week. Was more trying to gauge when to expect since I never ordered and thought I heard it was taking long 🤷‍♂️

Back