Hip Hop

Amazon updated my shipping of the Lynch to 11/24. Hopefully that means this thing exists

I saw a picture of someone holding the release recently on insta on either lynch's or madesicc's page so it's def. out there now. I love how they hyped up having the autographed version soon, then they said next week! That was at least a good 2-3+ weeks ago and now they just ignore people asking again like they were in the beginning.

On another related note that #grrrarmy or whatever rap challenge is monumentally cringe.. jesus christ :ROFLMAO:

Maybe a hot take but I'm flabberghasted that a song with El-P, Mach, and Black Thought could be so average. What a waste of talent smh

To be honest, I'd rather listen to this than the boring ass RTJ song they just released where they sound half asleep and like EL is parodying himself on the beat. It's good to hear him on other production again. In the past, I never knew what he was going to do next. These days, there's a pretty basic formula.

Droog Preorders live, three vinyl options available:
- Super expensive deluxe with random bullshit (russian dolls and 3 posters)
- Overpriced colour vinyl with secret 7"
- Regular ass brokeboi black vinyl :sick: (why even bother all records should be at least 100 bux otherwise it's not ART)

EDIT: Just saw this was posted already, my bad!

To be honest, I'd rather listen to this than the boring ass RTJ song they just released where they sound half asleep and like EL is parodying himself on the beat. It's good to hear him on other production again. In the past, I never knew what he was going to do next. These days, there's a pretty basic formula.
I've been completely sick of RTJ since their second project, all their shit sounds the same imo, but I will say they kinda shut me up with 4 I really enjoyed that... I just want a new solo El-P project at this point

I've been completely sick of RTJ since their second project, all their shit sounds the same imo, but I will say they kinda shut me up with 4 I really enjoyed that... I just want a new solo El-P project at this point
Run The Jewels 3 was definitely a huge letdown! A bloated album that kinda already feels outdated! Glad Run The Jewels bounced back strongly with RTJ4! 🔥

Run The Jewels 3 was definitely a huge letdown! A bloated album that kinda already feels outdated! Glad Run The Jewels bounced back strongly with RTJ4! 🔥
1 & 4 are both very good I think, and I get why 2 is a lot of people's favourite for sure but I've seen a good few people say 3 is their best which does surprise me

Droog Preorders live, three vinyl options available:
- Super expensive deluxe with random bullshit (russian dolls and 3 posters)
- Overpriced colour vinyl with secret 7"
- Regular ass brokeboi black vinyl :sick: (why even bother all records should be at least 100 bux otherwise it's not ART)

EDIT: Just saw this was posted already, my bad!

Gonna have to go broke boi black this time around (eventho I realize every Droog vinyl I have is the standard black for 30ish)!! Cant wait for the whole album to drop!!! I mean it's got a few Mach features so 33.33 makes sense

Last edited:
Back