Hip Hop

Gonna have to go broke boi black this time around (eventho I realize every Droog vinyl I have is the standard black for 30ish)!! Cant wait for the whole album to drop!!! I mean it's got a few Mach features so 33.33 makes sense
I'd imagine to get the three features YOD had to agree all proceeds from the black vinyl must go directly into Mach's bank account

Also while I'm spamming this thread, FlySiifu's is great as expected, really reminds me of like a dusty 00's Detroit project meets a modern abstract hip hop release, Pink Siifu always impresses me with the amount of styles he can handle as an MC

This doesn't disappoint at all. This has been a great year for rap and this album is right up there with my favorites for the year.

If u accidentally get two LULUs going for each of the limited variants ill buy the other (just not til next friday when im not broke boi)
just a heads up...if you order a black with a limited variant the limited will be held back and shipped with the black, meaning you won't get your records until March/April 2021.

just a heads up...if you order a black with a limited variant the limited will be held back and shipped with the black, meaning you won't get your records until March/April 2021.

id also pay for extra shipping if the good people at Alc Records allow it so u can get ur limited on time 😎

Anybody get a variant? Carted the white but it sold out by the time I was done checkout. Grabbed a black tho so im not mad

oh. well, I was trying for the pic disc even though I knew I shouldn't be, so can't be mad at the universe for the course correction.
Great, got stuck during checkout and by the time I was going through the process again everything was sold out. :(
At least there's an open pre-order window for the regular pressing.
BUT if someone managed to snag extra picture discs, please let me know because I'd happily take one.

Back