Hip Hop

@Jonathan Y Oh oh, what you gonna do now? 🙏

I should have grabbed it when it was $1.87 :cry:

maybe he can sell his soul like Bart did to afford this one

Lol I'm good with the white for 122

If anyone is bored.....message RollinRecs and ask them when the Jay Electronica Act 2 vinyl is coming plz

Thanks lol
I had never heard of RollinRecs until you made this comment. Their product looks nice, but is it? When do they normally release new albums if you happen to know? I also find next to nothing about their releases on Discogs. I'm really intrigued but just know nothing about them.

I had never heard of RollinRecs until you made this comment. Their product looks nice, but is it? When do they normally release new albums if you happen to know? I also find next to nothing about their releases on Discogs. I'm really intrigued but just know nothing about them.
It’s all boots - therefore probably nothing listed on Discogs...

Yea as mentioned above they do unofficial pressings. The quality is actually very good for what it is. I got the Yandhi bootleg and A Kid Named Cudi and I love them

Yea as mentioned above they do unofficial pressings. The quality is actually very good for what it is. I got the Yandhi bootleg and A Kid Named Cudi and I love them
Thanks. I saw they had YBN Cordae and now I'm torn between snagging that or holding out to wait on the supposed VMP version.

Rolling Recs doesn't actually press anything. Dude just has sweet connections, or so he claims (chatted with him during an IG live).

I wouldn't spend money on an airvinyls obi personally but this shop's vintage japanese obi drops are unbelievable, the real deal!

Back