Hip Hop

@Jmcg85 - Look at this Raekwon OB4CL II pressing! Colour variant looks sick! I love both colour variants I’ve got for pt I and pt II for Only Built 4 Cuban Linx!
Absolutely gorgeous wax buddy. I would say this is one of the nicest pieces in your collection now? I've always loved the colour purple too since I was a kid and idolised Prince because I wanted the two brunettes from his Cream video 🤣🤣🤣 I still do want them truth be told

Absolutely gorgeous wax buddy. I would say this is one of the nicest pieces in your collection now? I've always loved the colour purple too since I was a kid and idolised Prince because I wanted the two brunettes from his Cream video 🤣🤣🤣 I still do want them truth be told
Omg, they’re both smoking! 😍😍

They are the hottest backup dancers I’ve ever seen! Haha

@bfly @NateOEB

Last edited:
King Von shot in Atlanta. In critical condition.

RIP. From what twitter is murmuring it came at the hands of the police. Not sure what was going on at the time

EDIT: per King Von's manager who survived. The police engaged with an armed individual who ended up firing the shot that hit Von. King Von was unarmed

Last edited:
@bfly @NateOEB

Hands down one of my favorite albums this year. Such a fun feel good album. Nice share!

RIP. From what twitter is murmuring it came at the hands of the police. Not sure what was going on at the time

EDIT: per King Von's manager who survived. The police engaged with an armed individual who ended up firing the shot that hit Von. King Von was unarmed
Damn. Survived O Block and the wars in Chicago only to get caught up out of state.

@BazookaTooth - Got my Raekwon’s Only Built 4 Cuban Linx pt. II HHV exclusive vinyl today and the vinyl pressing looks amazing! So much better than the original/2009 dark purple pressing!

The pressing sounds great too but still unfortunately has a few quiet passages between the end of a song to the start of the next track, so they don’t blend into one another seamlessly. This is mainly the issue from Pyrex Vision to Cold Outside. Apart from that, all tracks link together well! All vinyl pressings have that issue I assume!

Here’s a picture of the beautiful splatter! Limited to 200 copies too!

View attachment 73622
That looks a lot better than the stock photo HHV have on the product page.

IAMNOBODI added vinyl for his album footprints to BC, it's kind of expensive at $40/$30, but it's smooth as hell.

100 Orange and 200 Black:
0022313719_10.jpg

Back