Hip Hop

I've been wanting E 1999 since I missed it at RSD 😻 Bone Thugs have such wonderfully weird vocal delivery

Just to be sure, this would be noon EST, yes?
Hoping nothing goes wrong with the Bone Thugs release as there have been one or two titles that I know of teased/promised by SIC in the past they couldn't deliver on... 😬 Actually if it's 6pm MET that'd be 1pm EST right? Their time zone conversion seems like it might be a bit off 🤔

Last edited:
Hoping nothing goes wrong with the Bone Thugs release as there have been one or two titles that I know of teased/promised by SIC in the past they couldn't deliver on... 😬 Actually if it's 6pm MET that'd be 1pm EST right? Their time zone conversion seems like it might be a bit off 🤔

The project he is working on is owned by Ruthless right?
Well we already know by his track record he fine with Ruthless.

And Ruthless is a has been broke bitch label thatll do anything for a dollar.
I say believe in it.

The project he is working on is owned by Ruthless right?
Well we already know by his track record he fine with Ruthless.

And Ruthless is a has been broke bitch label thatll do anything for a dollar.
I say believe in it.

Yeah. He has a track record with them. Still surprising that Sic would land these major Bone Thugs titles. I only question if he can handle the volume, because it's either going to be way too low of a pressing number, or something on a level he hasn't dealt with before

Yeah. He has a track record with them. Still surprising that Sic would land these major Bone Thugs titles. I only question if he can handle the volume, because it's either going to be way too low of a pressing number, or something on a level he hasn't dealt with before

If I had to guess id say he do 500 first then on the funds of that he will do a repress for more.
Its his big ticket item he wont let that run out quick

If you really got love for that drop though id say go cop the RSD release.
Less risk on the audio quality cause we already know its solid

giphy.gif

Back