Hip Hop

Damit, just read about the lil restock...
Hoping to get the deluxe at some point.

But glad to hear that at least they’re trying to fight against the overachievers.

Last edited:
ALC Records (ALC Records)
Jul 10, 2020, 2:55 PM MST
Hey Josh,

Sorry you missed out, it's definitely a work in progress but we're working on fixing all these issues and we cancelled all the orders from customers trying to flip on eBay. We'll be improving as we go and definitely listen to these sort of complaints, thanks!

I don't follow or pay much attention to Kid Cudi, but... is DEVO cool with this?

NhmzH.png
1594421752109.jpeg

I don't follow or pay much attention to Kid Cudi, but... is DEVO cool with this?

NhmzH.png
View attachment 56073
Kids See Ghosts did a song called 4th Dimension and Devo did a song called 4th Dimension on their album Shout. Shout was recorded and released in 1984, the year Cudi was born.

It can only mean that they brokered a deal to use like logos in said 4th Dimension upon Cudi’s arrival and it has yet to make it to this dimension.

Kids See Ghosts did a song called 4th Dimension and Devo did a song called 4th Dimension on their album Shout. Shout was recorded and released in 1984, the year Cudi was born.

It can only mean that they brokered a deal to use like logos in said 4th Dimension upon Cudi’s arrival and it has yet to make it to this dimension.

Thank you. It's far too difficult to get any authentic information on the internet. I appreciate it.

Back