Hip Hop

If anyone in here thinking of doing that 444$ deluxe mach order let me know

Cause ill chuck in the extra 111 for the DJ upgrade and u can send me that extra (Black vinyl) and u can keep the slip lol

LR0RGHx.png
7E090EEC-AB69-4275-A491-AE5058260D0A.jpeg

Trying to keep an eye on the resale of Pray For Paris holding out hope for a decent price has been bad for my mental health I think :LOL: Can’t believe what people are paying on eBay for it, and the lowest listings on Discogs are still really high

Trying to keep an eye on the resale of Pray For Paris holding out hope for a decent price has been bad for my mental health I think :LOL: Can’t believe what people are paying on eBay for it, and the lowest listings on Discogs are still really high

I honestly dont think it will dip all that much.
Its probably one of daupes best releases.
Whats the cheapest it goes for now?

Previous to this I was maybe fooling myself thinking Al may make it a single LP. Feel this solidifies that if we're getting physicals, it's going to be the 2xLP route. I'll pass if it's at his $75 price point.

It's wishful thinking for sure but I think the only hope of it being around $50 is that Boldy isn't quite as big of a name as some other artists... but this album is well known, covered in P4K, hell didn't VMP even put it on their list after reading someone else's blog / forum... nvrmnd it's going to be $75

Physicals

Cheers. Good to know we have options. Since the black isn't limited I wonder if it's going to end-up at Fatbeats too like Alfredo

Edit: Doh - missed the 500 part.

Physicals
Happy he's at least doing the black version with 500 copies at $35 but 200 copies of the $75!? Printin' money by the truckload.

boldygold_1800x1800.jpg

^ 50
boldygrey_1800x1800.jpg

boldyblack_1800x1800.jpg

ugh...9am PST. so 6am EST. I guess I'll try for the black if I can wake up before it sells out

Back