Hip Hop

BEAST COAST
View attachment 2365

Deff getting this.. Will they stop purchases in 24hrs or anything like that? how many copies it got?

Its a decent album. Dunno why none of u dont want it lol

Lil Wayne new album should hit the net soonish.. doubt we will get vinyl for it.. its a throwaway album they giving out when u buy concert tickets.

This is such a fucking good track...Juvenile still got it. New Orleans coming back with a vengeance this year. Believe dat.

For what it's worth I hate G-Eazy, dude reps New Orleans even though he only really went to college here. Met him in person a few times, and he's a douchebag in person too. But shout out to him for getting Juvie a check.

They were holding until my Perfect 3 copy came in. I had been in contact. He decided to ship it with my Lukah since he’s still waiting on 3.
View attachment 2540
Thanks again @ITrustMyGuitar love this project.
Glad you’re digging it, man. Can’t wait for my copy to come. Got the gold also....

Fxck Rxp had the issue with the CRIME LPs but overall I’m a big fan. Shipping is reasonable and pretty fast and all the records I’ve gotten from them sound great, aren’t warped and the packaging is legit.

Glad you’re digging it, man. Can’t wait for my copy to come. Got the gold also....

Fxck Rxp had the issue with the CRIME LPs but overall I’m a big fan. Shipping is reasonable and pretty fast and all the records I’ve gotten from them sound great, aren’t warped and the packaging is legit.

Was just about to aks what those records were .. can we make an unofficial rule that you identify what albums you post for those of us that are old / out of touch . not lit or woke af

I like the album but I dont think ill need it on vinyl. Ill just stream it
I've been bumping it a bit more and it's really starting to grow on me. I'll probably be mad at myself later for not grabbing the vinyl but I just got that Vaudeville Villain and getting OutKast and Denzel too. Then with Gibbs coming at some point soon (maybe) trying to watch what I spend

Back