Hip Hop

I hate fucking with Daupe or de Rap Winkle

Agreed. Necessary evil for me sometimes in order to grab the projects I want. I’m growing weary of having to buy something the second it goes on sale before I can really take any time with the music and see if I really want it on wax. Or I just straight up forget when the hell they actually go on sale. I’m terrible at these instant sellout drops.

Agreed. Necessary evil for me sometimes in order to grab the projects I want. I’m growing weary of having to buy something the second it goes on sale before I can really take any time with the music and see if I really want it on wax. Or I just straight up forget when the hell they actually go on sale. I’m terrible at these instant sellout drops.

Daupe used to refuse to send shit together even when it was in the same exact order. They'd charge crazy shipping for each individually. Then they'd label the value at nothing and ship them in those thin ass envelope mailers. Something like GOAT would just wind up on the secondary market for like $60, anyway, and, after a while, there wasn't much of a difference

What kind of shit website doesnt offer paypal.
Fuck you roughtrade!

R-15019659-1585585854-3769.jpeg.jpg

Goblin pinks was just up on roughtrade.. anyone snag one? I tried until I got right to the end and it had no paypal option.

What kind of shit website doesnt offer paypal.
Fuck you roughtrade!

R-15019659-1585585854-3769.jpeg.jpg

Goblin pinks was just up on roughtrade.. anyone snag one? I tried until I got right to the end and it had no paypal option.
Still available from Rough Trade UK.

And sorry, but they are one of the best stores and most lovely folks worldwide.

Free shipping in UK for over 50 pounds I think.
If it had paypal id be fine lol
I can order you a copy and forward it to you as soon as the situation has cooled down, but shipping will still be around 10€.
Just let me know if this helps.

I just don't like the attitude to blame a shop that's not offering shady PayPal as a payment method - especially if it's one of the best stores around. Rough Trade NYC was hit hard with the recent complete lockdown and are just trying to get everything back together.

And regarding those shipping costs: Due to the current pandemic situation a lot of postal services are charging extra due to changes in transport procedures, in international transport and in delivery procedures in the destination country.

So please don't blame the record stores, we need them more than ever.

Last edited:
You could just add a card to the site now, appreciate the Goblin miss was annoying though. Simple process and they don’t charge until they ship and even then they give you a grace period to pay if there’s anything wrong. If you take 5m to do it then you don’t have to worry about that situation again until it expires 👍 I’m new and RT have really impressed me with that service offer, the general prices of items and the fact that every single order has arrived pristine to me. Definitely worth cutting them some slack and saving yourself the future stress imo!

Back