Hip Hop

there's a second cover? definitely have to try and grab this... hoping that I'm not caught up in something during the drop

I guess I was just assuming the smiley face Mona Lisa was going to an alternate cover art. I could be way off base though and just had my hopes up.

Group buy for both, please. :eek:
Who's in?

Didn't make the last two WSG drops and definitely need this one!

Have no idea how anyone would be able to grab for sure more than what they want but I’ll try and grab two of whatever copy I get.

Have no idea how anyone would be able to grab for sure more than what they want but I’ll try and grab two of whatever copy I get.
That was exactly what I had in mind.
Getting two or three copies (depending on who’s in) of the copy I was going to purchase.
Wouldn’t want to take any chances on adding different editions to my cart...

Oh, and I’d love the idea of Pelayo's Mona Lisa being an alternate cover.

So I'm gonna try to get a copy, but this will be my first go with Daupe. Do all the variants usually sell out within a minute? And are the fancy splatter ones so hard to get that it's risky to even try?
They do sell out within minutes. The only variants not worth trying for (imo) are the Obi strips, since their numbers are extremely low(20). I've never had a problem getting a fancy splatter from them before, there are usually a few hundred of each colored variant available. Just make sure you're ready.

They do sell out within minutes. The only variants not worth trying for (imo) are the Obi strips, since their numbers are extremely low. I've never had a problem getting a fancy splatter from them before. Just make sure you're ready.
this exactly.

unless the site's crashing, if you're logged in and ready and refreshing you should be able to get any variant outside of the Obi at the drop without much problem. the main emphasis to getting one is being on time and ready

this exactly.

unless the site's crashing, if you're logged in and ready and refreshing you should be able to get any variant outside of the Obi at the drop without much problem. the main emphasis to getting one is being on time and ready

I dunno ive missed out a few times.
But sometimes if ya lucky and u wait around for a few mins and refresh some units just magically reappear.
Thats the one I usually end up getting lol

I asked daupe which bandcamp bots they recommended we use seems how the bots usually get almost all the stock within seconds.
And they replied to me that black variant is being pressed "Loads"
So black ftw

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back