Hip Hop

finally....I didn’t get shipping notice but saw I have a delivery coming from Los Angeles which pretty much would only be Fat Beats for me. A little ealier than the shipping date on their site.
yeah, I mean it was one delay after another but I think most recently they were saying it would ship some point in June so getting it in May kind of feels like a win.

New project from Eto just dropped today. Features from Flee Lord, Grafh, Vinnie Paz, Ill Bill, Rome Streetz and others. Got some heavy-hitters on production: ALC, Daringer, Marco Polo, Statik Selektah, V-Don, Large Pro. Vinyl next month from Fxck Rxp...

Been bumping this Eto album all weekend, so good. Best he's ever sounded on a project imo, almost like a young Jadakiss at times.

Finally got around to this V-Don/Dark Lo EP from a few weeks back, also great, real dark atmospheric stuff

Still no sign of Prestige Worldwide
I'm in the same boat, but didn't @Woob_woob say that he got his? if so there's hope they'll be arriving sometime soon.
Yea I've had mine for about a week now

I filed a paypal dispute earlier this month after reaching out individually, then through bandcamp. I did receive a message that the item was shipping "this week with tracking" similar to @Tillman after bandcamp interjected and waiting 12 days for a response. After waiting another two weeks for it to ship I filed the dispute. Today the dispute was resolved in my favor. Bummed to not get the record, although I suspect I can order in the future if I want, but glad I'm getting refunded. The seller had until today to respond to Paypal but I don't think they ever did. I won't order from their bandcamp again after SoL and this.

If you haven't filed a dispute yet and ordered when this went up I would suggest doing so as protection (you can cancel the dispute if your receive it) because your 180 day window is up or about to be.

I filed a paypal dispute earlier this month after reaching out individually, then through bandcamp. I did receive a message that the item was shipping "this week with tracking" similar to @Tillman after bandcamp interjected and waiting 12 days for a response. After waiting another two weeks for it to ship I filed the dispute. Today the dispute was resolved in my favor. Bummed to not get the record, although I suspect I can order in the future if I want, but glad I'm getting refunded. The seller had until today to respond to Paypal but I don't think they ever did. I won't order from their bandcamp again after SoL and this.

If you haven't filed a dispute yet and ordered when this went up I would suggest doing so as protection (you can cancel the dispute if your receive it) because your 180 day window is up or about to be.
agreed. I'm done with ordering DZA records (unless there's an absolute have to have release)

Back